Working experience: 1~2 years
Office location: 上海市静安区共和路209号嘉里不夜城企业中心第二座10楼1003单元
Potential candidates will need to show evidence of the following:
• Solid technical background, i.e. mechanical engineering;
• Sound judgment and good business sense;
• The ability to build relationships with clients quickly;
• Resilience and tenacity;
• Lifelong self learning commitment
• Very good English/German skills both written and oral
Your task will be
• Searching for new clients that could benefit from company products or services and maximizing customer potential in designated regions;
• Traveling to visit potential clients;
• Establishing new and maintaining existing long-term rapports with customers;
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements
• Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
• Negotiating tender and contract terms, to meet both client and company needs;
• Meeting regular sales targets;
• Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
• Performing technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs;
The JUNKER Group_58_ a global specialist
The JUNKER Group is a world leading manufacturer of CBN high-speed grinding machines and offers a host of innovative grinding concepts from its machine portfolio. The ideal partner for diverse grinding applications, we supply entire groups, as well as medium-sized and small companies. All the renowned automobile manufacturers and suppliers, tool makers and companies in other industries rely on JUNKER technologies. For either mass or small series production_58_ JUNKER machines are highly precise, economical and reliable.
The JUNKER Group is a strong community. Some 1,400 employees realize corporate development, sales and production at 14 sites worldwide. Numerous patents pay testimony to the company’s technological leadership. Prime examples are the QUICKPOINT technology and the high-speed grinding with CBN and diamond grinding wheels.
Yet our goal extends to more than just the sale of highly-productive grinding machines. JUNKER Services now enables us to provide aftercare. The constantly growing service network around the globe supports the availability of each and every JUNKER grinding machine. JUNKER Services include training programs, a service hotline and maintenance, as well as future-oriented services such as production support or process optimization.